Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

My Pillow Pets Lavender Unicorn 18"


Children of all ages seem to adore Pillow Pets! I first heard of them from my daughter looking for the My Pillow Pets Lavender Unicorn for my granddaughter last Christmas. My granddaughter is into all things princess, and well - what's a princess without her unicorn. ;)

Then, my daughter-in-law was looking for the My Pillow Pets Monkey for my grandson. Equally as cute, and not quite so girlie. His room is in a jungle theme, so naturally the monkey was perfect for him.

So if both of my grandchildren wanted these, then I figured I'd best find out what they were. What I quickly learned is that there's tons of My Pillow Pets in all different animal shapes.

It didn't take long for my younger children still at home, to hear about My Pillow Pets, and now they also want them. Since I figure you can't have too many stuff toys, especially those that turn into a pillow!

These toys are durable and great for travel; but they do contain some elements that could come off (the eyes), and thus make them not suitable for children under 3 years of age.

Now the quest is on to own them all. As my daddy always says, don't start something you don't intend to finish - and that holds true with collecting things. ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment